Friday 28 September 2012

Recipe |Slimming World Chips

Now I know this is easy and slightly fool proof, but I thought there might be some people new to slimming world who haven't heard or made these yet.
So Slimming World Chips. Ingredients potatoes, Fry light, seasoning and spices of your choice (if you want.)
Frylight is a spray that replaces any type of oil I use with cooking. Every spray is 1 calorie.

Pre heat your oven to Gas Mark 9

Peel your potatoes (the number is up to you but I usually use one large potato for each person.)

Cut them into chips/wedges/fries


If you have the chance try to leave them in water for a couple of hours. (I dont know why but they seem to come out better?)If you dont have time, no worries and just skip this step.


On a baking tray spray the frylight on it liberally. On top of that layer ad your seasoning and yours spices.
I coated mine with chilli flakes and pepper.


 Then top with the uncooked chips and put another layer of frylight and frylight.
I usually put the tray in the middle of the oven for 30 mins and for the last 10 minutes put them on the top for browning.

Hope you give these a try. They are syn free and tasty!
bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment