Saturday 3 September 2011

Lush Lips!

This has to be one of my faveourite lip glosses ever! It has amazing shine and feel! I am quite a neutral lip kind of girl and rarely dare to wear a lipstick which is matte coloured. However with this i think it gives a great colour and a fabulous shine! It claims to stay on for 6 hours which i havent witnessed yet! Maybe 4 hours. Saying that I do like to apply the lip gloss often! As for the packaging its in a glam diamond looking tube with the shiny handle. I had a friend comment on the packaging, saying it looks fab! The applicator for this product is a small heart shaped spongy wand, which i think is so easy and smooth to use!! I think Cheryl Cole may have advertised this product earlier this year! This is a great cheap lip gloss available at most drugstores. Loreal really suceeded with this product, i bought it for about £8, and I think i will have to invest in a darker colour for the night as  the "103  forever nude" is better for the day!

Glam shine is a small tube but I have used my day in and day out since early August and I still get great coverage from it still. If you want perfect glossy lips with an easy application this is the gloss for you, they have 16 varied colours.
Thanks for reading!!
Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment