Saturday 3 September 2011

24 HOUR BODY |TRESemme

So, I'm one of them girls that has limp lifeless fine hair, and I have a lot of it! So my daily hair routine consists of a lot of volumizing products! From shampoo to mousse. Which I admit does work! So I was in Superdrug looking for my regular mousse and I spotted this "TRESemme 24hour body sky high plumping power"! I thought this maybe would cancel out a few of the the volumizing products I already used. First application I think I didn't massage it for long enough or maybe even applied too much as it made my hair feel a little gritty but with not alot of volume! Not good, no one likes their hair to feel like you have just been for a dip in the sea! (or maybe they do?)
Anyways after a week of dodging the powder I decided to have another go, but use a little less and give it a good massage! It worked! I had volume in my roots, lots of lift, with a smooth not gritty finish. So from trial and error I now use this powder often! I can even cut out the mousse when I am going to use this product!
TRESemme have plenty of voluming products and I use the mousse which also I can highly value!
 This is a brilliant easy product with quick results. The packaging is a small black bottle, and the powder is white. Its 10g, I think I am half way through my bottle but I am using it regulary as my hair is so flat! I just like to have that little lift in my roots!
So if your looking for a powder volumizing product then you should try this. There is also other brands that do very similar plumping powder. I  bought this last month for under £4 from Superdrug, I do think it's value for money because I would spend the same on mouse and hairspray to keep give my hair the body I so much desire! Also it's great for them days when you dont want to be blow drying your hair to give it volume. Its quicker and simple!
This is the link for the TRESemme website where they will give you more details on application.
Remember to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment