Friday 28 September 2012

Nail of the day |Dusky Mauve by BarryM


I first purchased this colour over 18 months ago, and since then had a further two bottles. If I had to pick my most repurchased item from Barry M it would honestly be this. I feel like the brown/purple colour is such a good staple for all nail varnish users. Its a soft brown and in the light it gives off a pretty purple tint. This colour would match anybodies skin tone, after the third layer I get a really even dark colour, but you can have less of a dark colour by applying only one or two coats. I find I wear this colour more in the colder months as I find it very warm. Its has a glitzy feel with purple tint though so not so earthy, making it great for a day to evening look.
I wore this colour last year to my friend's wedding, it was an all day event started at 11am and didn't finish till early hours of the morning after! I chose this colour as I thought it would be better than black,pink,purple or just brown. I decided against the neutral brown I was originally going for as I felt like it wouldn't be special/glam enough.
I think for everyday this is a great colour, its very noticeable and I have had a few people asking me the shade when I've been out and about.
If your looking for a warm colour with a pretty twist, then this might the nail varnish for you.
You can buy BarryMfrom Boots and Superdrug, BarryM nail paints are 2.99pounds. (this is for the standard shades)
Thanks for reading
Bye for now.
                                                          





No comments:

Post a Comment