Sunday 18 September 2011

VO5 |give me textue spray

If you have read any of my previous posts you will know i suffer from flat and lifeless hair! So i have been looking for a product that will just give me the help to give some texture to my hair! I have had this product for a couple of months now and I wasn't sure if it would have the desired effect but as the price was low and i can always pass on products i don't use to my mum and sister i purchased it. Its the new V05 give me texture tousled style spray. The description on the packaging is tease your locks and enhance your waves. This is what enticed me in. So after using this product on dry hair, i felt it did give my hair volume and texture, the product itself is quite sticky and doesn't feel too nice to put into your hair. If you put too much into the hair i think it makes the hair heavy and stuck together also looking a bit wet. However using a small amount at the ends of your hair, scrunching the spray into your natural waves and then onto any layers you have i think it gives a great effect. I bought this product for £3.36, yes cheap as chips. I bought this product from Boots but i seen it also in Superdrug. I used this product today and i have taken a picture which will be below. I should have taken a picture of before, if you can imagine my hair blown dried is bone straight!
 The picture above is the product, below is me and my hair with the product in.
Thanks for reading!
Regan Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment